It only takes 11 cents per day to secure the future for an at-risk Aussie kid. Your $40 per year will help a child stay engaged in education – a key factor in them reaching their full potential!
Click here to sponsor an Aussie child and help them be the best that they can be. As a sponsor you will receive:
- A regular update with stories about children (non-identifying) just like the one your $40 is supporting
- A tax deductible receipt
- An invitation to subscribe to SunnyKids’ facebook page, e-update and special event bulletins
Alternatively, you may also choose one of the following options to make a secure donation to SunnyKids -
1. I would like to make a single donation to help Australian children and families.
2. I would like to become a regular donor to help break the cycle of disadvantage.
3. I would like to celebrate my special day with a donation to SunnyKids in lieu of gifts.
4. I would like to honour the memory of someone special with a donation. *
5. I would like to leave a bequest to SunnyKids. Please contact Kim Holcroft at SunnyKids.
# if you are asking others to make a donation on your behalf, please ensure they use your name in the reference section of the form
* if you are making an in-memorium donation, please ensure the name of that special person is in the reference section of the form
How your donation will help:
Our programs are designed to help at-risk children reach their full potential through the ‘Virtual Village’ model. Examples of how your generosity helps:
- $40 will help an Aussie child stay engaged with their schooling for a year
- $200 will give shelter and food to a homeless family for a week
- $1,000 keeps 25 at-risk kids engaged with education for a year helping them to reach their full potential
- $80,000 provides a full education service to the school population of an entire region of 4,000 children
Your donation will help Aussie kids and their families break the cycle of disadvantage and poverty. On behalf of the children and families we assist, thank you for your generosity.
Donations of two dollars ($2) and over are tax-deductible and a receipt will be provided.